Dentistry is all about helping people to help themselves. It is a fast growing field providing not only monetary but also scientific advancement and helps an aspiring candidate to develop skills and intelligent actions. Dentists restore complete physical, mental and social well being and not merely treat dental diseases. Field of dentistry mainly aims at giving the patient a healthy dentition, which is aesthetically pleasing and functionally acceptable for life of the patient.
Our Virtues Include
- Prevention: Camps to make people aware of dental hygiene.
- Treatment: Various treatments.
- Aesthetics: Smile treatments.
According to WHO:
- In the United States of America, there is 1 dentist per 1348 person
- In India it is 2, 11,418 person per dentist with an estimated 1:20,000 in urban and 1: 3, 00,000 in rural India.
- In Norway this ratio is 1:800 and in countries like Mali (Africa) it is 1: 10,000,000.
- Total Registered Dental Surgeons in India: 47,318 in 2003.
- Ideal ratio requirement is 1:1000.