ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY
VISION OF DEPARTMENT
Oral medicine and radiology department focuses on diagnosis of various orodental disorders. The department is concerned with the production and interpretation of images and data produced is used for the diagnosis and management of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral and maxillofacial region.
Dr. Sana Zeba
Email Id : romesh_gupta firstname.lastname@example.org
He did his Graduation from Sardar Patel Dental College Lucknow 2002 & MDS from Kanti Devi dental college Mathura in Oral Medicine and Radiology 2011. He is a clinician as well as academician. His area of interest is oral maxillofacial radiology that includes advanced diagnostic imaging. He takes special interest in student support system involving extracurricular activities both outside and inside the college.
1. Life membership of - IAOMR
2. Life membership Indian Red Cross Society
3. Editorial board International Journal of Maxillofacial Imaging
BOOKS AUTHORED AND PUBLICATIONS
1. Tens in Dentistry LAMBERT Academic Publishing
2. Maxillofacial Prosthodontics LAMBERT Academic Publishing
3. Mandibular movements in Prosthodontics LAMBERT Academic Publishing
4. Herpes zoster a case report International journal of clinical cases and investigation 2013. Volume 5 (Issue 3), 3:10, 1st October 2013
5. Giant Peripheral ossifying fibroma a case report International journal of clinical cases and investigation2013volume5 issue 4, 36:39,1st January 2014.
6. Osteosarcoma of mandible a case report International journal of clinical cases and investigation 2015. Volume 6 issue 4:131-139.
7. Tuberculous osteomyelitis of maxilla: National journal of oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2014 Volume 5 Issue 2 Page Nos. 188-191.
8. Age estimation by measuring the mesial root length of mandibular third molar – A digital Radiographic study published in National Research Dent icon Vol-2, No-4 Oct- Dec, 2013
9. Effect of glass and carbon fiber reinforcement on the transverse strength of conventional heat cure denture base resin processed by heat and microwave energy – a comparative in-vitro study published in Heal talk journal 2012 May-June voloume-04 issue-05 Pg: 22-26.
10. Post anesthetic ulceration of palate: A rare complication National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery | Vol 7 ;Issue 1: Jan-Jun 2016: 87
DR. DEEPAK SAGAR
Email Id- email@example.com
( From kalka dental college ,meerut)
Teaching Experience- 6 yrs ( As a tutor)