BDS Admission 2023
Duration of the course: 5 years Course
Recognized by ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and Dental Council of India, Affiliated to PT. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana.
Admission to the Course:
The Admission to the BDS Course shall be made on the terms and conditions as prescribed by the Government of India/ Dental Council of India from time to time.
All admissions for academic session 2023-24 will be done through NEET.
A person seeking admission in BDS programme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
a. He / She should qualify NEET.
b. He / She will attain the age of 18 years or more on 31-12-2023. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Certificate.
c. Must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in qualifying examination.
Admission in NRI Quota Seats
Out of the total sanctioned intake, 15% of seats are reserved for NRI Candidates.
Admission under the NRI quota is granted as per the rules applicable.
- Rank Card of the relevant Entrance Test(s) as claimed in the application form.
- Matriculation / High School Certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Qualifying Examination i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation or any other examination (for eligibility)
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Address Proof (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill, etc.)
- Two sets of attested photocopies of all above documents
- 5 Passport size recent coloured photos.
- Gap year Affidavit (if any)
BDS- Fee Structure For 2023-24 ( Tentative )
The Fees for academic year 2022-23 as per the Department of Medical Education Research , Government of Haryana.
The candidates who are finally selected to BDS Course shall be required to deposit the requisite fee on the day of admission .
BDS is a 5 year course but the fees will be charged for 4 years, no fees will be charged during internship.
Hostel charges (including Boarding & Lodging) shall be paid by student with the fee Every Year.